Classes In The Time Of COVID-19
- Masks will be worn by students and staff at all times.
- Classes are limited to 5 students.
- Only 2 classes will run concurrently for a total of 10 students in the space. (Current guidelines allow for 114 students in the space)
- Students and staff will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 each day.
- Large garage-style doors will be open to increase ventilation and fans will be utilized as needed.
- At least 6 feet of physical distance will be maintained at all times.
- All shared equipment will be disinfected between classes.
- Students will use hand sanitizer before and after class.
Class Descriptions During COVID:
PARKOUR will be focused on obstacle course running, jumping and remembering past moves on the equipment. Isaac will be our Parkour coach during this session.
CIRCUS GYMNASTICS will focus on mat skills and conditioning learned in the past and continuing to build confidence in tricks.
AIR TRACK Learn to tumble and flip through the air on the AirTrack! In this high energy class, we will cover the fundamental techniques to jump high off the ground. We will safely build aerial awareness while having fun bouncing around. Bring loose clothing and lots of energy!
INDOOR AERIAL 1-5 students will take aerial in a 50 minute intervals in the grand hall. Aerial points will positioned at least 8ft apart, with loading dock doors open. Each student will handle 1 piece of equipment for the duration of the class. Students will be sorted with other level appropriate students as schedules allow. Sign up for the time that works best for you. If a student wishes to bring their own fabric, that is okay. Please ask Sadie or Elizabeth for more info if you need help ordering.